Auth Links allow you to deliver a secure URL to your end users that integrates them seamlessly, giving them a secure, in-browser experience without requiring any frontend code.
This feature enables a fast proof of concept using StackOne.
An Auth Link can be generated directly from the StackOne dashboard. Here's how:
- Log in to the StackOne dashboard and select Accounts from the left menu.
- Press the 🔗 Create Auth Link button.
- Fill in the required fields into the Create Auth Link modal:
- Origin owner ID
- Origin owner name
- (optional) Origin username
- (optional) Category
Make sure that the information you enter matches your system precisely. Then click on Create Link.
- A unique Auth Link is then generated. Copy and send this to your customer.
📝Note: This link expires after 5 days.
When the user clicks on the Auth Link, they choose the configured connector accounts. The user is then prompted to fill out their authorization details and complete the connection.
After the user has completed their authentication and connected successfully, you will see the account appear in your dashboard.
Updated about 2 months ago